Your membership already includes discounted rates for ATCM events, numerous networking and learning opportunities as well as free publications and now there are even more benefits.
ATCM Membership Benefits
ATCM and UKBIDs offer you dual membership - apply to join one organisation and you automatically receive full membership benefits of the other. You also become a reciprocal member of the Washington DC-based International Downtown Association (IDA). Your ATCM and UKBIDs membership benefits include:
- Networking - Our networking groups include Regional meetings, BIDS Network Exchange, Key Cities Group and Street Operations Groups to provide you with many opportunities per year to meet and share ideas with people doing a similar role to you.
- Information Services - Members have privileged access to online and printed information including weekly news e-bulletins, research and good practice data.
- Access to Government - ATCM plays an active role in debates that shape policy in Parliament, government departments and regional agencies. This link with government is strengthened by the All Party Parliamentary Group on Town Centre Management Issues, which is now one of the largest cross-party group with more than 200 members from both houses.
- Regional Network - An active network of regional groups representing all areas of the UK, providing members with a chance to meet regularly.
- Opportunities - To play an active role in the work of ATCM, at regional level or by election to the Board of Directors.
- Research - A continuous programme of action-based research that investigates and tests solutions in order to influence and facilitate change.
- Events - Discounted delegate fees to ATCM's programme of national and regional conferences, seminars and workshops.
- IDA Membership - You have exclusive reciprocal membership of the IDA, the biggest BIDs network in the world
- Training - Frequent opportunities to participate in study tours and seminars held regionally on topical issues, relevant to practitioners involved in town centre management.
- Free publications - Mailed to members as they are produced.
- Website - Members have their own pages on the ATCM website giving information about ATCM activities, events and publications. Access is also given to the Directory of Members, a comprehensive database of valuable data on town and city centre initiatives across the UK.
- Business Opportunities - As well as the invaluable networking opportunities provided by ATCM events, members can expand their marketing campaigns and reach key contacts through the suppliers pages of the ATCM website.
- Market Place - The Market Place has always been a great way to find goods and services for town centre management and regeneration professionals. As a company member you receive a free entry within the ATCM and UKBIDs website.
- Discounted Recruitment Advertising - Whether you are recruiting for one position or setting up a new partnership team, the ATCM website is the most effective way for you to find Town/City Centre management professionals - members receive a £100 discount!
- ATCM Logo - An internationally recognised brand for you to use on your own literature
CLICK HERE: for membership fees, online payment and an application form.
You can contact our Membership Manager on email@example.com for more information